6th Annual Tour of Ireland
Sep 28 @ 8:00 am - Oct 7 @ 5:00 pm
Join us for our 6th Annual Tour of Ireland. This year’s features and highlights include:
- Roundtrip air from KC to Ireland
- 8 nights’ first-class hotel accommodations including a stay at a Manor House our first night
- Deluxe motorcoach tour with private driver and guide
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Dublin
- Tour of Smithwick’s Brewery and Middleton Distillery
- Visit Hook Lighthouse
- Tour the Irish National Heritage Park and Kennedy Homestead
- Jaunting car to Ross Castle with a cruise on the Lakes of Killarney
- Enjoy spectacular scenic drives along the Dingle Peninsula
- Full Irish breakfast daily
- All transfers, luggage handling and taxes for the included features
- Fully escorted by our Irish Center staff members and Rosemary Stipe
- Our regional tour focuses on Dublin, County Wicklow, Kilkenny, Wexford, Waterford, Cork and Kerry.
Total trip is $3,389.00.
Space is limited and reservations are due immediately. Please download the form and itinerary and return with your $500/person deposit.