7th Annual Tour of Ireland
Sep 13 @ 8:00 am - Sep 22 @ 5:00 pm
Join us for our 7th Annual Tour of Ireland. This year’s features and highlights include:
- Roundtrip air from Kansas City to Ireland
- Eight nights’ first-class hotel accommodations, including a stay in a historic manor house and the # l Hotel in Ireland
- Deluxe motorcoach tour with private driver and guide
- Tour Kilmainham Gaol and Glasnevin Cemetery in Dublin
- Visit Newgrange – older than the pyramids
- Visit Giant’s Causeway, Carrick-a Rede Rope bridge & Bushmills
- Tour the walled city of Derry with a local guide
- Enjoy a weaving demonstration of world famous Donegal tweed
- Tour Northwest Ireland’s Gaeltacht region, Gleann Cholm Cille
- Full Irish breakfast daily, transfers, porterage
- Fully escorted by Nancy Wormington and Rosemary Stipe
Total trip is $3,949.00.
Space is limited and reservations are due immediately. Please download the form and itinerary and return with your $500/person deposit.